- An Optometrist with a license in good standing in the State of North Carolina?
- Looking to join a medically-focused, doctor-led, organization, focused on full scope of eye care?
- Searching for a company culture that respects your profession, is friendly, engaging and supportive?
Then this could be perfect for you!
Eyecarecenter is currently looking for an Optometrist to practice at our Walkertown, NC office. The Kernersville location is a thriving practice with an 8 person optical team. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30-5:30 and closed over the weekend, fully supporting a healthy work/life balance! The office boasts 4 fully equipped exam lanes and is ready to host medical appointments with the following technology available: Autorefractors, Optos, Visual Field, and OCT.
At Eyecarecenter, our optometrists focus on maintaining the health and development of our patient's eyes. Eyecarecenter is a proud partner of EyeCare Partners (ECP), a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing medically focused and clinically integrated eye care services.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
We encourage you to apply today and join our team!
You can apply online or contact Caitlin Covey, Physician Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org